Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hey Ladies!!! THE SIRENS OF PPP

After 3 years of hiatus (well, hard work behind the scenes actually) PPP is coming out with a new album, entitled "Abundance" scheduled to drop in January 2009. If you were one of the lucky ones who had a chance to see the crew live at Southpaw at the BK Hip Hop Fest's Afterparty, then you already know the vocal power of these two ladies. PPP's core duo Waajeed and Saadiq have had a long track record choosing some of the most talented songstresses to work with (such as Tiombe Lockhart, Monica Blaire, Estelle, Neco Redd, Invincible, among others), so you can be assured, the new PPP crew kicks ass once again (also on board New Orleans-based singer/songwriter Coultrain). Perfect addition to the renewed PPP crew, Karma Stewart and Jamila Raegan are simply incredible vocalists about whom you will hear a lot in the future...WRONGLIPS happy to have them bless our page. Go Ladies!!!

KARMA STEWART

WHAT DO YOU DO? I sing in the name of all that I love and believe in
WHERE DO YOU CALL IT HOME? Austin, Texas, honey!! :)
TRUE BEAUTY IS…and will always come from within
BEATS…Good ones, Move and groove me :)
TRUE SEXY IS…A strong willed,smart, and confident individual who puts his or her heart into everything they do....And never gives up!
MUSIC IS MY…Passion
ART DOES NOT…limit itself to one, but influences many
MY NIGHTS ARE…Spent with a glass of wine and a good show or some melodic jamz, Lol!
THESE 3 TURN ME ON… 1. Tex-Mex cuisine
2. Texas BBQ
3. And a bottle of Chardonnay
What can I say? Im a southern lady that loves good food and a cold beverage...LOL!! Seriously......
SELF-KNOWLEDGE … Equals Confidence, Power, and Respect!
ENOUGH OF … The Negativity!!!
MY CREATIVITY IS…something that stems from my religion, family, and the love of music
TRUE POWER IS…The power of God
LIFE CAN BE THE...Most wonderful thing in the world, if you allow it to be so....Be Optimistic!!
TO LOVE IS TO…Experience a life with someone who loves u back. Whether it be the Lord, Family, Friends, Pets, or your Spouse
I'VE GOT FLOW BECAUSE….My Momma told me so....Heyyy!!
THE WOMAN OF THE FUTURE…Includes me! Don't get it twisted, I am one of many other Strong women.
WHERE CAN WE REACH YOU? Hit me up on myspace.com/karmajamz
I wanna here from ya! :)
WHAT'S NEW FOR 2008? Barack Obama.....Yesss!!


JAMILA RAEGAN

WHAT DO YOU DO? I AM A MOTHER, AN ARTIST (PERFORMING & VISUAL), A TRADESPERSON, A SociaLight (an aspiring dogooder)
WHERE DO YOU CALL IT HOME? East Flatbush, Brooklyn, NY
TRUE BEAUTY IS…acceptance of the self, loving yourself unconditionally, aspiring to be a better person at all times, aspiring to build a better world, admiring the universe, giving, loving, hoping...
BEATS…are the score to life.
TRUE SEXY IS…confidence
MUSIC IS MY…gift, my outlet, my therapy.
ART DOES NOT…only serve as a vehicle to self-expression, it is also a universal language, a barrier breaker
MY NIGHTS ARE…spent purging and creating, and taking advantage of the quiet
THESE 3 TURN ME ON…food, wine, the mind
SELF-KNOWLEDGE…is an effort i'm making on a daily basis.
ENOUGH OF …the false barriers, believe in peace.
MY CREATIVITY IS…my power.
TRUE POWER IS…owning my creativity.
LIFE CAN BE THE...the most brillant work of all.
TO LOVE IS TO…believe.
I'VE GOT FLOW BECAUSE….i'm open to the spiritual world.
THE WOMAN OF THE FUTURE…is no longer ashamed or afraid of her power in every respect. She owns her mind, she owns her beauty, she is comfortable in her brilliance, and encourages other women to do the same.
WHERE CAN WE REACH YOU? jamila.waddell@gmail.com or here on myspace
WHAT'S NEW FOR 2008? I am a featured vocalist on the Platinum Pied Pipers sophmore album "Abundance." This has been my favorite collabration yet. I am super excited, can not wait for ya'll to hear.

No comments: