Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hey ladies!!...SABINE for your Health!

After my recent trip to Budapest, where I visited an amazing reflexologist /nutritionist, I decided to reevaluate my diet and try to pay closer attention to what I eat. I admit, even though I know healthy food and I love to cook, I am not a big fan of cooking for myself alone and I often sacrifice healthy food for an unhealthy take-out to gain some extra time for painting.

As they say, "seek and you shall find"...so it happens that I recently met the beautiful Sabine Blaizin at the DUMBO Fleemarket, who turned out to be just the person I was looking for. She kindly offered me some of her delicious carob-smoothie... I was completely sold. I since receive her health newsletters; something I am looking forward to reading every month to inspire and keep me on track with my focus on healthier eating. Thank you, Sabine!

FROM HER BIO & APPROACH
"I received my training to practice Health Counseling at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, which is the only nutrition school integrating all the different dietary theories—combining the knowledge of traditional philosophies with modern concepts like the USDA food pyramid, the glycemic index, the Zone and raw foods.

I practice a holistic approach to nutrition, which means that I look at how all areas of your life are connected. Does stress at your job or in your relationship cause you to overeat? Does lack of sleep or low energy prevent you from exercising? As we work together, we look at how all parts of your life affect the whole."

Find out more and contact her for consultation on her site, and don't forget to sign up for her monthly newsletters on
www.sabineforyourhealth.com

Sabine is also a DJ, widely known in New York City as DJ Sabine throwing parties from Target's First Saturday at the Brooklyn Museum to the monthly afrosoul getdown party RHYTHM & ROOTS. Download her podcast on her podomatic site.

1 comment:

Sabine For Your Health said...

THANK YOU LICHIBAN FOR THE LOVE & SUPPORT! I'M HUMBLED.
I LOVE THE BLOG & THE WONDERFUL WORK THAT YOU DO! SHOUT OUTS TO SARAH WHITE ;)