Thursday, September 11, 2008

Shamless Plug!!!!

HIDING BLIND droppin' soon......


My peoples!!!! Great news:
My EP drops finally on Sept 25th!
Check out itunes, Bagpak Music, Dj Don Cuco's page or my page to cop the goods soon...
All but 2 of the tracks were produced by Dj Don Cuco aka Rico aka my babby daddy...

CD Art by the amazing Jelsen Jargon... who is going to use design to one day take over the world.
Cover Photo by Eagle Nebula












This is how excited I am!!!!>>>>>>>>>


Also stay close because I have been working of collabs galore, and more releases will out soon, including C Train (single plus remixes!)..

xo

2 comments:

jon jon said...

word up, Sarah White's fly like yo!

Craig said...

Your sound is acoustic elegance swathed in sweet spiced soul. Listening was like an audible affair. I'm nothing short of enamored. Thanks for your music.