Saturday, May 10, 2008

Bang for your Buck!

Yes, I'm back on the topic. I've got toys on the brain....
A while back, I was at the house warming of Diamond Girl and Lichiban, and we got on the never ending topic of toys.. Babeland was brought up as the place to shop for books, toys and what ever else tickles your fancy. Last week I finally justified a reason to make a visit, so I hoofed it from Noho to the LES for some goods.
When I walked in, the spot had a great atmosphere: appealing to the eye, a huge variety and the vibe didn't make you feel uncomfortable or in the spotlight. Not only could you grab anything from non-toxic vibrators to man toys, but the ladies working the floor were educated and eager to help.
I learned a little about the G-spot, lubes and toy sanitation before I finally found a $60 gem I could commit to.
What's fresh about this spot is that they have a variety of toys for first timers that are 20% off ( some as cheap as twenty dolla's!), they have a blog to keep you posted and connected with other Babeland fans and they offer a 10% discount to working pro's..

Swing by!

Lower East Side Store
94 Rivington St., New York, NY 10002
212.375.1701

Soho Store:
43 Mercer Street New York, NY 10013
212.966.2120

Also be sure to sign up on the site to enter the contest for $1,200 worth of toys and merch..




No comments: