Monday, August 18, 2008

End of summer want list...

Mama wants.....
As this summer quickly tapers off into fall, I find my want list grows longer ... and longer. Here are a few things currently making my mouth water:


MARRIED TO THE MOB//////////////


This line has been around for a while but something about this new season and the photo's that accompany it, really got my attention. I'm not really into pink, but I'd definately rock this sweatshirt. Peep the most recent collection here.




















MISS BRUNO///////////////


We have been lovin Miss Bruno and giving them tons of love on the blog since we got wind of them earlier in the year. This fall hey have come correct once again with some beautiful dresses and a dangerously sexy one piece. Taste Brooklyn flava here.




YAKBLAK//////////////


I am officially in love. I have been seeing taste-makers and industry people in BK sporting these beautiful vintage frames, all with a common secret.... Where to cop these eclectic yet affordable glasses? Bumping into Dj Dhundee the other day, served as my official introduction to the YakBlak family. I now understand why the secret stays safe with all that adore them. Keep your eyes pealed at outdoor events and festivals for a YakBlak booth. There is no official online store as of now (they keep selling out before even posting them online), but check the site in the future.








SUPRA//////////////


Don't even get me started on these Supra's. I've been a fan of these kicks for way too long. Now, that had to go and make some all red beauties. The Supra NS Skytop Patent Red is not currently on the Supra website, but I found the pic on Highsnobiety. You can grab them here if any are left in your size.












No comments: